The health of our guests and staff is our first priority.
The CDC has stated that hot tubs and spas are safe. Please, visit the CDC web site for more details. While the CDC does not have an opinion on whether soaking in a hot tub will kill the virus in your body, they do confirm that heat, humidity, and chlorine or bromine in hot tubs “should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.” The Coronavirus will not be transmitted through a properly-maintained pool or hot tub.
So with that being said, we can do sales over phone and email. It looks like a Stay-Cation is here for a while we might as well make the most of it. We are offering big discounts on spas right now. If you were thinking about getting an Arctic Spa, now is the time. We can also do curbside pick up for chemicals as well as shipping your supplies to your home.
Fortunately, we have a fair amount of space at both stores and touching or working within close quarters isn’t required. However, there are some precautions we are taking and would ask you to participate in as well.
- Heavenly Times and Arctic Spas Denver have closed their doors to walk-ins. However, we can do a curbside delivery. You can email, call, or even facetime us to show you our wonderful products. You can visit Arctic Spas Denver to see your next Arctic Spa in person (by appointment please as we are minimizing the number of people in our store.)
- Please check out our new online store. Shop.ArcticSpasDenver.com – If you don’t see the products you want (as it will take time to get everything on our site) please call Arctic Spas Dever and we can assist in shipping out anything you need. 303-403-8829
- Both stores are open for your service needs and weekly contracts. Please do not come out to the spa to speak to the tech; they will call you when finished. Please respect social distancing.
- If any of our staff feels ill or show any signs of being ill, they will not come to work.
- The staff has been advised to avoid travel to areas that are high risk and avoid contact with people who have recently been to high-risk areas.
- All our staff will wash their hands as frequently as is possible; including between each guest interaction.
- All of our equipment and other touchpoints will be cleaned every day.
- No handshakes, high fives, or fist bumps. Elbow and foot bump only.
- If COVID-19 becomes widespread we will take direction from public health officials and take whatever actions are required in order to protect our guests, our employees, and the general public.
- Please avoid coming into Arctic Spas if you feel ill or show any signs of being ill, if you have recently traveled to a high-risk area, or if you have come into contact with anyone who has been to a high-risk area.
- Please wash your hands frequently.
- Please keep the 6’ rule and respect social distancing.