Nestled in the Colorado High Country!
Located just west of Denver, the town of Vail is an amazing setting with a rich history that dates back two centuries. In recent times, former president Gerald Ford was from Vail, and the world-class ski resorts here were the first in the nation to boast a ski gondola. It is a destination for the rich & famous, like nearby Aspen – Princess Diana vacationed with Princes William and Henry, both for winter skiing and summer rafting, in beautiful Vail, Colorado. But it’s also accessible for family vacationers, retirees, and others who just love the lush scenery and vibrant atmosphere.
- Everyone knows about the world-class skiing and snowboarding in Vail, with some of the top ski resorts in the world and over 5,000 acres of varied ski terrain. But did you know there is a lot more to do?
- There are a host of cross country, backcountry, and snowshoe adventures for all skill levels.
- Nearby are outstanding snowmobile tracks and even dog sledding adventures waiting for you.
- Vail’s renowned spas are breathtaking in the winter.
- And of course, there’s the unforgettably romantic horse-drawn sleigh rides.
Summer in the Sun
In the summer, the list of activities changes but there is even more to do. Gorgeous hills, the Eagle River and scenic trails await. There are even all-day passes available to explore a variety of outdoor activities.
- Famous Zip Line adventures
- River Tubing
- Scenic Gondola Ride – breathtaking views!
- The Forest Flier, Alpine Coaster!
- Horseback adventures for riders of every age and skill
- ATV Tours & Rentals
- Boat Rentals – including sailboats!
- Rock Climbing
- Hot Air Balloons
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Jeep Tours
- And World-Class Fishing!
Talk a romantic walk down the heated cobblestone streets, or visit a few of the outstanding taverns in town. Bars and taverns cover the entire range of atmospheres from relaxed country bar to high-energy dance club – and everything in between. The comprehensive transportation system (free) ensures a relaxing night without the hassle of driving if you prefer.
The center of this pedestrian-friendly town boasts hundreds of quality shops. Art galleries abound, as do top-quality outdoor gear stores. And Vail is a town full of charm – there are more boutique stores in Vail than a person could visit!
Heavenly Times hot tubs – Engineered for the Colorado High Country.